Mack Fire’s team of experienced consultants and in-house system designers will work directly with you to pinpoint your property’s unique needs and to create the best protective solution for it. We can help provide you with the technical aspects your project is going to need, whether it’s a new fire sprinkler system for a newly constructed building, or retrofitting an old system. Mack Fire’s superior consulting services lets you focus on your day job, while we take care of your project’s fire suppression needs.
Our consulting services include:
- Writing specs for fire sprinkler systems
- Bid scope and clarification documents
- Project management
- Design and engineering for fire sprinkler systems
- Hazard analysis and classification
- Consulting for NFPA requirements
- Code analysis
Mack Fire can provide consulting services on an hourly basis, contract basis, or fixed project price. Contact us today to see what we can do for you!